Donnerstag, 27. November 2008

MAXIMUM SUBJECTIVITY COMPILATION 12"

the 1st thing to tell you is that I "stole" this rip from the great MOSH EISLEY blog but I scanned the booklet and uploaded the comp. myself again! it's an international comp. but as it features STAGNATION'S END, DIAVOLO ROSSO and AMEN 81 I thought I should steal it and re-post it here. Chris from MOSH EISLEY said the following about this comp.: "Another release from Flowerviolence Records here. I contacted Ralf if it's okay to get this compilation online. He said he would like it. There are not that many copies left and so it would get some more attention. I don't like all of the bands here but for me getting this LP was worthwhile because of bands like Durango 95, Amen 81, DS 13, Diavolo Rosso or Fear is the Path to the Darkside. The layout of this compilation is also great. A nice cardboard sleeve and a little book instead of a normal lyric sheet. So dive a little bit more into the German / Swedish Hardcore scene from the beginning of the new millenium." as that's pretty much how I feel about this comp. too I don't feel the need to add anything! click on the cover to download!

2 Kommentare: