Samstag, 21. November 2009

FULL NOISE NINE - PROGRESS... FOR WHAT 7"

as promised here's a real post a.k.a. music you can download! well, here we got FULL NOISE NINE's 9 track debut 7" called PROGRESS... FOR WHAT? which was released on CIVILISATION RECORDS in 1996 I think. as I already posted their split 7" with 100% GOREBEAT a.k.a. SEUCHENHERD you might be familiar with their sound already. in case you aren't familiar with F.N.9 - a short description would be that they started as a 3 piece and continued as a 2 piece after the bass player left and played GRINDCORE influenced by the usual suspects: YACÖPSAE, ROT, etc. with lyrics ranging from touching political topics to complete nonsense. the drums were handled by Pig who also played drums in STAGNATION'S END and PARANOIA KEEPS CRAWLING while the guitar was handled by Kusche who may or may not have also played in 100% GOREBEAT at one point but had to quit cause work or school forced him to move to another city but I'm not sure if my memory serves me right so don't quote me on that. the regular covers looked the one you can see here and were either blue or red. 300 came on yellow vinyl with a different cover artwork and an extra lyric sheet. if anybody could scan me the different artwork and/or the extra lyric sheet that would be highly appreciated!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen